A brave, talented woman looking for inspiring projects in IT. Hard-working? Indeed. Quick learner? For sure. Creative? Hell, yes!
Check out my resume and call me for a little chat about how I can help your company be successful.
- 2006-2008IT at the University of Gdańsk, Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics (Bachelor's degree, mean and final grade: 5.0)
- 1999–2002IT teaching at Naval Academy in Gdynia (Bachelor's degree, the best student of the year — Rector’s prize).
- 1993–1996IT at Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics (resigned due to job workload).
- 1989–1993math and physics-profiled class at II LO in Gdańsk (graduated with honours, mean grade at the final egzamination: 5.4)
Courses and trainings
- 2014Google Analytics Individual Qualification no. 02436899
- 2013Digital Analytics Fundamentals at Google Analytics Academy
- Startup Pirates Gdańsk at Inkubator Starter
- 2010-2012Spanish from A1 to B2 level, conversational course at Venga
- 2007"Business analysis and process modeling" at IT-Consulting.pl
- 2006"Project management" at Procad — Autodesk Authorised Training Centre
- 2002"Legal aspects of contracts" at Ośrodek Doradztwa i Treningu Kierowniczego
- "Financial instuments of Small and Medium Businesses support with domestic and foreign funds" at Krajowa Izba Gospodarcza, Centrum Promocji
- 2014-...CTO at Polska The Best
- 2014-...Marketing Team Lead at Futuro
- 2012-2013Internet marketing manager at Digital Vision/Coobers, working with Spanish and French clients. SEO / SEM strategy and management, copywriting and translations, web development, graphics and design, staff recruitment and training, legal matters.
- 2008-2011PHP programmer at HTEP Polska, working with Spanish and Swiss clients. Development of SEO tools, web development, documentation, SEO / SEM planning and execution.
- 1997-2008Technical director at AJ-Press Publishing House. Book production supervising, production process optimisation, quality control, staff training, negotiations, international contacts.
- 1997IT teacher at SP nr 48, Gdańsk
- 1996IT teacher at Gdańskie Liceum Ogólnokształcące (non-public)
- 1995Salesperson and instructor at ITM Centrum Komputerowe. Hardware and software sales, consulting, teaching IT courses
- 2000–...Designs, editorial works, i.a. popular and scientific ones (incl. PhD and postdoctoral), book covers and layouts, CD prints, folders and advertisments, articles — over 100 projects in total for: Biuro Bezpieczeństwa Narodowego, AirConnection, Armagedon, Finna, Fundacja “Mare Nostrum”, Gdański Dom Wydawniczy, Książka i Wiedza, Wydawnictwo Naukowe Dolnośląskiej Szkoły Wyższej Edukacji Towarzystwa Wiedzy Powszechnej, Akademia Marynarki Wojennej w Gdyni, "Bandera", "Modelarz", "Morza, Statki i Okręty", and private customers
Web design, web development and Internet marketing for Forum Obywatelskiego Rozwoju, Spameed, Hipster.pl, PKL Finance, Willa Rajka, PHU Orzeł, Safeline Systemy Zabezpieczeń, Armagedon Books, AJ-Press etc.
Online marketing trainings for Polska The Best and Futuro.
- 2012“Celiakia - diagnoza i co dalej?”, poster and FB promotional materials for a conference in Gdańsk
- ?Billboard design for Foundation for Children “Zdążyć z pomocą”
- 2004-…Website and the most popular Polish forum for the GBM patients and their families
- Team management — recruitment, training, evaluation and small team management
- Online marketing — creating and managing execution of online marketing strategy: SEO, SEM and social media (e.g. SEO audits, link building strategy and management of large AdWords campaigns)
- Web development and programming — HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, JS + jQuery
- Graphics and design — PS, AI, ID, designing for print and web, vast knowledge of editorship and publishing, proficiency in DTP
- Copywriting (in Polish, English and Spanish), proofreading and translations (from/to English)
- Driving licence, B category
- Self-motivated, honest and dedicated to whatever I do
- Analytic thinking
- Creative, able to improvise solutions
- Team player, outgoing, with a good sense of humor
- First language — vast experience in proofreading, some copywriting and translations into Polish
- Very good — works include translations, copywriting and proofreading (also technical texts)
- Intermediate — some experience in copywriting, keyword analysis and proofreading
Katarzyna, if she wanted, would become an astronaut, a president or a pope.
With her people skills, Katarzyna is a great manager who is capable of transmitting the knowledge she has to her employees. She makes sure you grow professionally as you work with her and even if she tells you off, she can do it in such a way that it turns into constructive criticism.
She's gonna be legen… — wait for it — dary!
"How I Met Your Mother"
Katarzyna's interdisciplinary skills allowed for achieving great quality of books. Every aspect of the production process has been improved over the years — she's the kind of person who never stops learning and putting the knowledge to practice.
- Reading — Belles-lettres, sci-fi
- Running — just not to be a couch potato
- Cycling — exploring interesting places in the neighbourhood
- Arts & crafts — pencil drawing and watercolour painting mainly
- Worshipping cats — in case they take over the world
- Cyberculture — language of the Internet, ideas spreading, online trends
Ones that would allow me to put my skills to good use and make the most of multi-field experience. I want to develop my managing skills further, possibly by assuming a position of a project manager or any similar role.
I like to feel involved, constitute an important part of the team; one that will give the love back will be the perfect environment to fulfill my destiny and achieve a true greatness!